2022.01.19 02:06 BagerCast Taeyeon
submitted by BagerCast to taengoo [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 02:06 mysticnovacraft I know the shading is a bit bad in some places, but I like this mermaid-ish girl I drew. Credit: myself
submitted by mysticnovacraft to drawing [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 02:06 StarChild413 Describe what'd be your signature outfit in an Ace Attorney game and get what role you'd play (everyone's important, if you're a victim maybe alive!you figures into flashbacks/prequels)?
2022.01.19 02:06 adotmatrix What our sewage can (and can’t) tell us about the spread of Omicron
2022.01.19 02:06 lawless_hyde2002 eren yeager!
2022.01.19 02:06 droidonomy For those who want to see more of Aké: his "Welcome to Juventus" video
2022.01.19 02:06 coinhunter2021 Disk Usage problem
2022.01.19 02:06 QR-T For US, Gym bag for Women $25.99 Dm me if interested 🙂
2022.01.19 02:06 bitsybubbly I just want my body to work… but I am losing faith in doctors of all fields.
I'm not great at Reddit posts, neither with explaining or formatting, forgive me... but I have to write all of this out and get it off of my brain.
To understand my building frustration with doctors (and dealing with medical issues in general) in depth, see extremely long explanation of medical experiences from past 5 years below. To just read the most angering parts, see bold text.
- Schedule appointment to see doctor I’d seen for 20 years. (Clinic is one hour from home.) Get there, find out she moved to another facility but nobody told me in advance bc they assumed I could just pick another doctor when I got there. At that moment, nbd. Just needed to address a red swollen knee, flu, and get started on depression treatment.
- All I asked was to see a female doctor.
- Doctor comes in: male. Annoying, but still nbd to me.
- Doctor ignores knee, writes pink sticky note for me to buy NyQuil, then immediately addresses birth control shot I’d been on for 2+ years but was not at the appointment to address or even update at that moment.
- Doctor goes on ten minute rant along the lines of:
As a Christian man, I would NEVER prescribe contraception to an unmarried woman like yourself. It goes against the bible and is un-Christian.
What did I do?
- After his rant, which left me stunned, teary eyed, and red in the face, he handed me a list of therapists to choose from and said ‘I’ll check back in on you in a year’.
- Stayed on birth control shot, never went back.
I tried for two weeks to contact management with multiple calls, everyone promising, and failing, to return said calls. Then a kind friend helped me write a long, professional letter reporting the situation to said management (we write a lot of PR together daily for our jobs). Got a response letter a month later saying it had been ‘dealt with’ but 'due to privacy concerns’ they could not elaborate further. Whatever, I will just find a new doctor. 2019 (First half of year)
2019 (Second Half) to Late 2021
- Successfully got in to a new clinic, much closer drive; just a quick walk across the street from my job.
- Doctor is a sweet old man, easy going but kind of indifferent. Never seems interested in delving into issues. Ex: If you think you have depression - he doesn’t ask questions or talk your symptoms out with you, he just immediately starts prescribing antidepressants. A ‘whatever you want’ doctor, if you will.
- Tried a few antidepressants, none fixed the issues but all caused more problems. Gave up on medication after a while.
- He regularly filled my quarterly BC shot prescription, no questions asked.
- Move into apartment and receive emotional support animal recommendation.
- Apartment complex manager (who previously worked in healthcare???) doesn’t accept doctor's letter and tries to break HIPAA by calling clinic & asking specific questions about my health records. (Clinic denied their requests and informed me of what happened.) I guess we know why she left the healthcare field.
- Apartment still denied doctor’s letter.
- Coworker helps me once again to write a long, professional letter regarding ESA and doctor’s recommendation.
- Apartment complex gives in, allows ESA, but says nothing else. (side note: this complex also broke their own lease and entered my apartment while I was gone without my knowledge or any notice.)
- Still feeling ‘depressed’ and exhausted constantly. Waking up in the morning feels like crawling out of my own grave.
- Stay at clinic but decide to change PCP in 2020 to new ‘Women’s Health’ female physician after old man doc refused to COVID test when I had a sore throat, fatigue, nonstop coughing, congestion, body pain, ‘horrifying double ear infections in both ears’, and an upper respiratory infection and told me it was ‘just a bug’.
- Two or three visits from 2020-2021 with women's health doc are great. Very knowledgeable. However, I didn’t have the time or energy to try again to address mental health at that point in time.
2022 (We’re only halfway through January.)
- Finally decide again to try. Have appointment with a psychiatrist.
- Diagnosed ADHD. Start on medication.
- Tried out both Adderall XR and IR from 5mg-25mg: good but not great. Mood is better and anxiety is fixed while medicated but morning & evening exhaustion unaffected. Medication did not last longer than couple hours.
- Attend another appointment with women's health doc regarding exhaustion, constant vivid dreams with sleep-actions she called ‘Dream Enactment Behavior’, and family history of sleep apnea. Had labs drawn as well, all normal.
- Suggested sleep study, but 2021 insurance didn’t cover it. Decided to wait and try to save.
- Women's health doc then says it’s time for me to see a gyno and she’ll send a referral. I reluctantly agree but inform I have no PTO to see gyno until after holidays. Doc understood and said nothing else.
- Meanwhile not seeing old man doc as my PCP but, unbeknownst to me, he was still refilling my BC shot for me. I assumed women's health doc took over.
- Psych puts me on morning Vyvanse 50mg, evening Adderall 15mg. Mood and energy is good while on Vyvanse…. Still exhausted rest of time and can’t wake up. Adderall now makes me lazy and beyond cranky. Late to work often.
- Get new insurance. It covers a percentage of sleep study.
- Called clinic/ asked and was granted by doc a referral to sleep study. BC shot is due now for next round, ask for refill. Clinic says ok and hangs up.
- Receive clinic phone call two hours later to inform me:
Old man doc can no longer prescribe your BC shot as he is not your PCP. Women's health doc would like to inform you that she also will not be refilling your BC prescription until you complete the gyno referral.
- Argue with clinic about how 1. I was not informed of this ultimatum at my last appointment or I would have tried to schedule the gyno in time for the next BC shot dose, as well as 2. my fear of side effects of immediately stopping a medication that alters hormones after 5 years of use, and 3. that it was not my fault since they waited until I was due to inform me this was a requirement to stay on my medication.
- Clinic agreed to fill one last time.
- Look into gyno referral: 2.5/5 stars. Complaints of unprofessionalism. Half of the doctors are male. Appointments take…. 3 MONTHS TO SCHEDULE
- Instead of psych taking me off Adderall for the side effects, they want me to try varying dosages.
- Friend seeing same psych recently received a 'no-show' fee for a telemed appointment that she was on time for and waited in zoom for an hour, only for said psychiatrist to never show up. She is still fighting the fee, even though she has proof of attendance.
- Decided to see eye doctor with new insurance, two years since last exam. I ask optometrist question about new machine, she replies, "I'm new, so I can't really answer any of your questions."
- Go through whole exam, sit down to try contacts for the first time... try multiple pairs, none work. Workers say O.D. wrote prescription wrong and send me back to same O.D. to do a second exam.
- O.D. performs second exam, says, "OH, yeah, I see now. Yeah this one (prescription) will work for sure."
- Try multiple pairs of contacts again but with second prescription. None work. Ask workers to please let me stop trying them on because my eyes hurt and to let me just get glasses.
- Workers agree and then quietly tell me that if I want contacts I ‘just need to come back on a week day when we actually have a doctor who knows what they are doing’
- I quickly pick out frames and leave for an hour to have lenses made.
- Pick lenses up, still wrong prescription. They repeat the doctor comment and schedule me for a late after-work appointment at a different office/ second location for another day - today, actually - at 5:15 to do it all over again with the O.D. they recommended.
- Get there, walk in, and am informed the second location was not made aware of the situation with my last exam and “oh that doctor left already…all of our doctors left already. There’s nothing we can do can you come back?”
- Call first location and explain the above. They say "Our doctors are leaving in ten minutes too, we can't really do anything. We can schedule you for another day!"
- Asked for refund, never to return.
…. Oh, and I still haven’t gotten a call back from the sleep study facility.
I am considering just letting my mind and body rot away at its own pace and never looking at another doctor ever again.
submitted by bitsybubbly
to Vent [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 02:06 NDRRSS Welcome MetaMorphz eth collection
2022.01.19 02:06 Latensify_WoW Cant hide pet nameplates - Going insane [help]
Driving me insane. Enemy player pets always have a nameplate. I deem anyone who can fix this a genius. This only happens on 1 character.
- CVAR value is set to off
- Reset all CVAR values
- Toggled off in interface options
In addition, my Honor is always tracked as my XP bar. Even when it's toggled off by right-clicking my honor level.
Is it possible for the files of a charater to be absolutely busted?
submitted by Latensify_WoW
to WowUI [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 02:06 wisteria6621 ❀ Wisteria Tree ❀ (Top 3 Guild) is Recruiting
| || |
❀ Wisteria Tree ❀ is Recruiting
⁎ Server 2 (Cloudcrest), ID 224
We're a super welcoming and friendly competitive guild!
❉ ╤╤╤╤ Perks ╤╤╤╤ ❉
⁎ Top 3 Guild
⁎ Benefit boxes daily
⁎ 24/7 boosted Commission Score
❉ ╤╤╤╤ Guild Requirements ╤╤╤╤ ❉
⁎ 350 activity a week
⁎ Daily score minimum (TBA)
⁎ 5 free commissions daily
⁎ 5 donations daily (8k gold)
⁎ Eternal Legend 2000
❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉
If you're interested in joining, please fill out this form:
❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉
Join our discord server for more info and ask questions!~ (Or you can come for our frequent dress-up events and notification roles)
submitted by wisteria6621 to Shining_Nikki [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 02:06 chuckdeetruck Metra Monthly Pass Discount for Students
Anyone else think it is bs that high school students get 50% off the Metra monthly pass but we don't? I know us returning to in-person is a hot topic right, but I wish that everyone could also band together for this cause. I know there have been attempts in the past by some students at DePaul. Two hundred dollars/month for a monthly pass is considerable. If you include parking costs, that number jumps up even further. This is frustrating because other countries in the world make public transport for students super affordable. In Belgium, they have an annual pass for something like twenty euros. If only...
submitted by chuckdeetruck to uichicago [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 02:05 lvsts what ingredients to avoid?
what skin care ingredients should we avoid and what are the best ingredients to use?
submitted by lvsts to SkincareAddicts [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 02:05 rickpaty French Farmhouse, 4 bd 3 ba
2022.01.19 02:05 Pure_Lime_2367 My impression on Excalibur umbra
2022.01.19 02:05 bestdealsforyou Biba Womens Kurtas at Upto 80% off
submitted by bestdealsforyou to dealsforindia [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 02:05 _kiminara /ShinobiCCTV Subdirect Statistics
2022.01.19 02:05 NapalmUnicorn What happened to Dax?
I know this has probably been asked a million times, but what happened to Dax Riggs? I was fortunate enough to see him live in NYC in 2014, but haven't heard a peep since. Thanks in advance for any replies.
submitted by NapalmUnicorn to Daxriggs [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 02:05 kiafromsf Anyone else finds Google sending out mail-in advertisements for their products & services infuriating? I mean Google! While every other company is advocating for paperless statements, advertisements, etc. Got 2 for G-Fiber in the mail today; 2!
2022.01.19 02:05 Calliewiskey What was the first thing that caught your attention? I’m super curious 🧐 😏
submitted by Calliewiskey to test [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 02:05 gstarckma Insta: joanaroladeveludo
Alguém que tenha fotos ou vídeos deste canhão?
submitted by gstarckma to tugasboas [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 02:05 NDRRSS Welcome MetaMorphz eth collection
2022.01.19 02:05 BalancingElectrons Side effects may include:
You know how prescription medication commercials end with a large list of possible side effects and horrible things that could happen to you? We should put those after fast food and junk food advertisements as well!
submitted by BalancingElectrons to Lightbulb [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 02:05 throwaway123406 Nanos Federal Poll: LPC 31, CPC 29, NDP 21, Bloc 6, Green 6, PPC 6
submitted by throwaway123406 to canada [link] [comments]